Members can enjoy many benefits as part of Booksellers NZ cross-membership agreement with Retail NZ at a reduced rate of only $173 (incl GST) per year (1 April to 31 March).
Retail NZ can assist with:
- Advice on all employment and consumer issues.
- Help when resolving employment and consumer disputes, assistance in preparing employment agreements, correspondence and other documentation.
- Advice on staff theft and shoplifting.
- A full range of circulars and easy-to-use guides to help you manage employment and business issues, plus their annual retail wage survey.
- Experienced professional advisory staff with a wealth of practical knowledge and skill. They can assist with the practical application of legislation affecting retail and can help resolve problems to achieve the best for your business
Check their website for more great benefits.
If you are a member of Retail NZ and would like to check you are receiving the reduced subscription or would like to sign up contact Booksellers NZ via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 815 8361.